2.16.2010

100 ways...to say HELLO


This project was one I kind of (and regretfully) rushed. The idea was to create 100 postcards which explore 100 different ways to say hello, this included different accents, sign language, braille etc. I hoped to then turn this collection of postcards into a series which would celebrate other methods of communication such as 100 ways to say I Love You and 100 ways to say Goodbye. Each of the postcards were hand-cut and were also an exploration into hand drawn typography. I wanted the hand drawn type on each individual card to reflect the phonetics of the word, however due to my lack of time I did not focus on this enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking time to look at my blog, any feedback is really appreciated!

Related Posts with Thumbnails