3.22.2010

Panic

A current brief I am answering is named 'Panic'. It involves me creating a visual response to the word in a possible poster, book or moving image format. I began by looking at superstitions and phobia's, particularly focusing on the idea of birds and people's various feeling towards them. This will be something I will go more in-depth into when the work has developed a little futher. After gathering imagery and idea's have begun intial illustrations, and above is just a small example which I am currently applying colour too, to make it more 'robin-like'!

1 comment:

  1. Molly i HATE birds!!like serious phobia...i will have a discussion with u about this on weds over gourmet burger!Love this illustration xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to look at my blog, any feedback is really appreciated!

Related Posts with Thumbnails