Leading on from a brief which was set at uni for an exhibition, I have been working on a brief surrounding idea's of panic. Rather then the quick turn around I had hoped for, it has turned into a more in depth project as I have started to look at how birds can arouse fears and panic amongst humans. Before we left for the easter break, I went to a tutorial and presented the few bird illustrations I had been working on wondering which direction I could take them in. Being very illustrative, it was concluded that I needed to create some more design based...perhaps adding factual text to create a futher dimension to the illustrations and creating more options for the final format in which I could present the birds.
(Sorry about the formatting of the illustrations...not really sure what happened!)