4.22.2010

oh em ge

It has been such a tough first week back at uni...I think reality has finally hit home (abit too late perhaps??).
I've been confined to my desk all week drawing, cutting, scanning blah blah blah  but my ocassional tea and cake breaks (has to be done, thanks to my mum!) have made me want to bake cakes all summer after graduation and not do much else. I think that sounds like a plan, right? Well whilst I should be typing up my endless pages of journal, I had a quick look at Cup of Jo which is one of my favourite blogs and this website had been posted and ofcourse I wanted to share it with you. Have a look at Ming Makes Cupcakes, they are making my mouth water just imagining how good some of them taste!

{photo from website}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking time to look at my blog, any feedback is really appreciated!

Related Posts with Thumbnails